fasternlightbot: (you don't say)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
Okay, listen up! The doc made a firebot. It will be the first in eight different robots, all with a different theme.

Place your bets now on what the next one's theme will be!

Oh, and you can bet whatever you like. It's more fun that way.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] poeticshark.livejournal.com
... water themed.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
And what are you betting? Money, food, weapons?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:33 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Boring. But okay! 700 BITS on a waterbot!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] upgradedtohero.livejournal.com
So I can bet ice cream robot?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:27 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] upgradedtohero.livejournal.com
It's not? Then no ice cream robots?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
No. That's stupid. This isn't for you anyway. Go away.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] upgradedtohero.livejournal.com
Oh. Sor- No, remember what you were taught.

Well, if it wasn't for me you should have locked it so I couldn't see it, moron!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
...

You suck at being a Wilybot, stop trying. :|

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] upgradedtohero.livejournal.com
I am a Wilybot. Why don't you stop trying to... be smart. You're too good at being stupid.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
No, you're not. And you suck at insulting too, Top Man can come up with better insults you stupid Lightbot!

[locked]

Date: 2009-01-07 09:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] redundantname.livejournal.com
Crash?

Stop, or else he'll run and tell Wily.

And then you'll be disassembled by the morning.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-01-07 10:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
No.

I want shit to go back to normal! I know where Proto Man stays if I gotta I'll go get him!

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-01-07 10:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] redundantname.livejournal.com
You'll be left in a pile of scrap, you idiot. Is being normal worth that, you moron?!

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-01-07 10:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Metal, we've been blown up how many times?! Hell yeah it matters! We should've killed Rock when we had the chance!

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-01-07 10:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... whatever, if Wily's gonna do something he better make it good.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] upgradedtohero.livejournal.com
Wily made me so yes I am. Duh.

What's a Lightbot?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
No, Wily did dick all with you!

You're one, duh!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] upgradedtohero.livejournal.com
.... And just why should I believe you anyway!? You're an idiot and Papa wouldn't lie about that!

So I'm not a Lightbot!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Because me and Quick could'a killed you, instead we were stupid and brought you to Wily!

Yes you are! STUPID DUMB LIGHTBOT!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] upgradedtohero.livejournal.com
You're lying! Or glitched! Maybe I should let Wily know so he can fix you.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
I wouldn't lie about something like this! And Wily doesn't make glitched 'bots, which proves you can't be one of his.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] upgradedtohero.livejournal.com
Like I'm going to believe you. I'm going to Wily about this. Bye.

[User logged off]

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Six Crash Bombs on him making a speedster bot!

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
He's already got a speedster, Crash. You're going to lose if you bet like that.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Hey, he built Turbo Man! You never know!

But okay... Six Bombs on some sort time stopping bot then.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Turbo Man is a joke.

....dammit, he better not. Fine, six bombs on a really stupid time stopping bot.

I'm betting my stash of stolen stuff on one dealing with air myself.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:50 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
He can turn into a car, that's pretty awesome!

It won't be stupid! It'll be shiny.

... Pfft, like he'd do that. Be prepared to lose your stuff, Quick.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 09:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
It's a cheap trick!

There are better shiny things.

Making one that can control air would be easier then one that can mess with time.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
How is turning into a car cheap? ... are you jealous?

Naw, when Flash does it it's like... Really shiny!

Nu-uh, not when I think there are digimon around he can look at to help.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Because it means he needs that little trick to make himself even the slightest bit cool when it should be all about the speed. What- Why would I be jealous?! That's stupid!

I can't even see that shiny! I'm too busy being stuck in place! That sucks!

Air is still easier.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... You're jealous cause he can turn into a car and won that stupid race thing!

Not my fault it stops you!

No it's not.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Am not! I could have won that race if they'd let me run on foot! Letting him be his own car was cheating!

Not my fault you're an idiot who doesn't know real shiny things when he sees them!

IS. So there.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
It's a car race, running isn't part of it, so even if he's his own car he's playing by the rules. That and we're Wilybots, when is cheating a problem?

I AM NOT.

AND NOT NOT NOT! So there.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
This is different! It's a race! Real speedsters don't need to cheat in a race!

You know what, I'm not even going to waste my time arguing with you. I'm going for a run.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 10:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Then how is him racing the way he's good at cheating? I don't get it!

... yeah, go have fun.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 11:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Hm, I got some cookies I stole from that weird cooking lady yeah. Why?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 11:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
You need to send them to me. Quickly.

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 11:18 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... Okay, uh here.

[attached, like 6 cookies. chocolate chip.]

(no subject)

Date: 2009-01-07 11:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
[attachment received]

Yes! Alright! Thanks. Sucker.

[User logged off]

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman