fasternlightbot: (contemplative)
DWN 012 Quickman ([personal profile] fasternlightbot) wrote2010-10-27 02:33 am
NSFW

(no subject)

Getting ghosted is as good a reason as any to take off for a while so I'm off. Try not to destroy the house while I'm out.

[identity profile] techsavytabby.livejournal.com 2010-10-27 01:56 pm (UTC)(link)
Oh dear...another fight?

[identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com 2010-10-27 03:46 pm (UTC)(link)
No, not yet. But he's not going to be very happy with me when his repairs are finished.

[identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 03:26 am (UTC)(link)
For a while, hm?

[identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 03:32 am (UTC)(link)
Oh, okay. That's good at least.

[identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 03:33 am (UTC)(link)
Why? What did you think I meant?

[identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 03:35 am (UTC)(link)
Noooothing. Hopefully you'll be back for when Crash is up.

[identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 03:39 am (UTC)(link)
...I doubt he'll want me there.

[identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 03:47 am (UTC)(link)
How can you say for sure that's what he wants? And how many times have you been wrong about this kind of thing, Quick?

[identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 03:50 am (UTC)(link)
I messed up. I didn't do what he wanted. That's how I know he's going to be mad with me and that's how I know he won't want to see me.

[identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 03:50 am (UTC)(link)
Uh... huh. And what was it that he wanted huh?

[identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 04:00 am (UTC)(link)
Something stupid. It doesn't matter; he'll still be angry that I didn't do it.

[video]

[identity profile] electric-bot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 07:23 pm (UTC)(link)
[Have an annoyed Elec who's been ghosted again as well.] So you gotten hit too.

[audio]

[identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 09:06 pm (UTC)(link)
Yup. This one's really not that bad. I can run through trees so they're no longer a problem.

Re: [audio]

[identity profile] electric-bot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 09:16 pm (UTC)(link)
I have to agree. While it is annoying that I can't touch anything besides my D-comm, it's fun to pop up from walls to spook people.

Re: [audio]

[identity profile] electric-bot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 10:03 pm (UTC)(link)
Mostly I'm just trying to keep myself busy until this wears off again. It keeps going on and off.

Re: [audio]

[identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 10:13 pm (UTC)(link)
You are pretty limited on what you can do like this. Hey, have you tried sticking your hand through people's heads yet? That really freaks them out.

Re: [audio]

[identity profile] electric-bot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 10:23 pm (UTC)(link)
I did that already, though it wasn't to freak them out. Apparently you can't possess people like the movies.

Re: [audio]

[identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 10:28 pm (UTC)(link)
Possess people? Why didn't I think of that...

Re: [audio]

[identity profile] electric-bot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 10:31 pm (UTC)(link)
Dunno. I guess the digital world didn't want to create too much chaos.

Re: [audio]

[identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 10:46 pm (UTC)(link)
Ha. Funny. Who'd you try to possess?

Re: [audio]

[identity profile] electric-bot.livejournal.com 2010-10-28 10:53 pm (UTC)(link)
Tentomon. He went into a hissy fit after he freaked out.

Re: [audio]

[identity profile] electric-bot.livejournal.com - 2010-10-28 23:19 (UTC) - Expand