[audio]

NSFW Oct. 26th, 2010 12:51 am
fasternlightbot: (gottagofaster)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
I really should keep better track of this- Uh, to anyone who knows Crash, have you seen him? He hasn't come home from work yet, which I've already checked, and I don't know where else he could be. It's getting kinda late.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... He was working today?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
He wasn't around earlier and that means he's at work so yeah.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
'Cept he usually takes me with him when he has work, just in case.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
So he's been gone all day and you didn't say anything?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Nooo, he was here EARLIER. He talked on the D-comm then went out, you don't pay much attention do you?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Earlier, duh. Like before dinner I'd guess? I dunno, check the commlines to see if you can find his id or something I don't know.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Maybe I was cooking then... didn't think I was that distracted. *sigh* Fine fine.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Hey not my fault, he told me to stay here.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:29 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
And how do you know he didn't say hi? Maybe he thought YOU were out, what with how you two have been lately...

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I guess... What do you mean how we've been?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Mm, how much time have you two been spending together lately?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I don't know. Same as we usually do I guess. I mean, there was that one time I was gone all day but I've been careful not to do it again since it made Crash worry.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
What about that creation day stuff?

And he was talking to Bass earlier, I forgot about that.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Oh. That. That could have gone better.

Finhead? *clicking around*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Hm. How so?

Yep, that's about it though.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 05:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Just... He was being a downer and stuff happened and I... miiight have ditched him.

Found it.... Oh Crash.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 06:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I thought it would be better then fighting with him and getting thrown out.

He got into an argument with Fishface. I might know where he is at least.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 06:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
You're both dumb, you know that?

... that's an argument? He didn't seem too mad though.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 06:13 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I've certainly been told that enough.

Ah- a better phrase would be taunting match?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 06:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Hm. You guys are so weird.

So are you gonna go find Crash or what?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 06:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
No more weird then anyone else in this crazy world.

What do you think I've been doing?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-10-26 06:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
No, more weird.

Any luck then Speedy?

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 06:39 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 06:40 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 06:45 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 06:51 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 06:54 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 06:56 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:04 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:06 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:15 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:21 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:29 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:31 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:36 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:38 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:44 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:46 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:48 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 07:56 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:01 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:03 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:09 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:12 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:17 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:19 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:25 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:30 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:33 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:35 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:37 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:40 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:43 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:47 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:49 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:53 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-10-26 08:57 am (UTC) - Expand

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman