*There is giggling and stumbling*
Sponge Man is my right hand~ Tamer like no other~ No one can like Sponge Man~ Better then any brother~
*and apparently singing*
I tol' you I could get us back up here....
You're right. You're the best partner a sponge could have.
Oh tink nothink of it. Now who wants piiiiiie~
Sponges do not eat.... you can has it all.
I gets all the pie?
Alls of it forever.
Woooooo- *THUD* Ow.
((Bold is Fluffy lowering his voice to play the part of "Sponge Man."))
Sponge Man is my right hand~ Tamer like no other~ No one can like Sponge Man~ Better then any brother~
*and apparently singing*
I tol' you I could get us back up here....
You're right. You're the best partner a sponge could have.
Oh tink nothink of it. Now who wants piiiiiie~
Sponges do not eat.... you can has it all.
I gets all the pie?
Alls of it forever.
Woooooo- *THUD* Ow.
((Bold is Fluffy lowering his voice to play the part of "Sponge Man."))