fasternlightbot: (don't need you)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
Anyone out there good at dodging? I need a fast target to practice with. I'm willing to swap out and be the target as well if need be.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 07:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... you're already fast enough.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 07:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I still need the target practice. I'm getting sloppy.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 07:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Then practice on that idiot Lightbot.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 07:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I don't want my practice to be boring.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 07:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Killing it wouldn't be boring though.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 08:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
No, no it wouldn't. But you can't kill what you can't hit.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 08:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... Nngh.

Stupid fucking electricity.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 08:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Huh?

Um... you don't need to worry about it.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 08:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I'm going to anyway you know.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 08:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
And I'm telling you not to, it's not like I got destroyed or something.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 08:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
No, but if everything was okay you would have said that. Instead you told me not to worry, which means there's something to worry about.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 08:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Because even if I told you things are okay you'd still worry, duh.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 08:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
.....then tell me how you're doing.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 02:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
*said very slowly and carefully, because he really isn't* Fine. I'm fine.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 03:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
*ugh, slowtalk, why you do this* I'll take your word for it if you promise me never to speak like that again.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 03:32 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
*just as planned* Fine, I promise I won't speak really slow like that again.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 03:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
*will still worry, just won't bug Crash about it* Alright then.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-09-03 03:45 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... are you alright? I mean other then the whole wanting to hit things part.

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman