fasternlightbot: (thoughtful)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
To those who have been here long enough to carve out a place for themselves, would you rather stay or go home?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-07 10:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com
I'd rather stay.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-07 11:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com
Here is more of a home than my old world ever was.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-07 11:07 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Yeah? What was your world like?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-07 11:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com
Normal. I guess. But where I lived... the way we lived there... its heart breaking to think of how distant we were. All the happiness seemed... faked. We were just a bunch of androids made for singing, living together because we had no say in our own futures.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-07 11:24 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-07 11:26 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-07 11:33 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 12:09 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 12:17 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 12:22 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 12:38 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 12:41 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 01:00 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 01:03 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 01:26 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 03:55 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 04:06 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 04:09 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 04:12 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 04:14 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 04:18 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] drunkkareoke.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 04:29 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 03:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] justoutrunyou.livejournal.com
I'd rather stay. My life sucked, especially compared to here.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 03:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Seems to be a theme, home worlds sucking that is.

*so going to take her out to have some fun after this*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 09:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] justoutrunyou.livejournal.com
No kidding.

Like back home there was a police enforced curfew, the cops were total jerks who picked on kids, and when I left there were big monsters tearing apart the city.

But here...I have friends.

[She's gonna love that]

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 05:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Never had to worry about the cops until I came here. The ones back home were pathetic. I might snap if I had to deal with any like yours.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] justoutrunyou.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-08 10:04 pm (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 01:12 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 03:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] techsavytabby.livejournal.com
I'm inclined to say with some regret that I will have to return home. I have people there waiting for me. I am an endangered species after all and should at least do what I can to help my kind survive to some small extent.

However...it would pain me deeply to leave behind the friends I've made here, including yourself Quickman.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 04:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I can relate to that. There's stuff here I don't want to leave, but I'm needed back home.

((You poofed before I could point out that this is anon, so I'm gonna pretend that last part isn't there. I hope that's okay. o.o;; ))

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 09:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] techsavytabby.livejournal.com
(((OOC: I'm sorry I was in a hurry because I was running late for work. I fail at RPing forever.))

I have thought that perhaps upon my return I may look into multidimensional travel with hopes that I can visit those friends I have made.

But then again I've been here for a few years now...hope of returning home anytime soon are slim.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 05:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
If you could find out what factors in to who stays and who goes, that's be one way to get people home. If it's not completely random, that is.

((It's fine; I've missed that kinda thing when not in a hurry. XD;; ))

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 06:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brthrs-watchdog.livejournal.com
Depending on how this world works, I probably wouldn't even return to my real home. I'd stay. There's really nothing for me back there anyway.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 05:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
What do you mean you wouldn't return to your real home?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 06:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] brthrs-watchdog.livejournal.com
When I was bought here, I wasn't in the world I was born on. There's no guarantee that I'd go back there. It's likely I wouldn't, actually.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-10 01:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I'm not sure I follow. You'd already been brought to another world before being brought here? Maybe you'll keep getting moved about.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] brthrs-watchdog.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 01:20 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 01:46 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] brthrs-watchdog.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 01:51 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:03 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] brthrs-watchdog.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:07 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:15 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] brthrs-watchdog.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:18 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:25 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] brthrs-watchdog.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:29 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 06:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] terra-who.livejournal.com
Home. Home by far. I like this place a lot. But...there's only stuff that can be taken care of back home, I think.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 05:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Duty. Obligation. Glad I'm not the only one with a purpose to get back to.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-08 06:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] terra-who.livejournal.com
And my family, honestly. My parents. Plus obligations. There's a lot more for me to do than save this world.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-08-10 01:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I think people you care about can be grouped in with obligations, but that's really the point. Pretty selfish of the tree god here to do what it does, when so many of the people it pulls have more important things to do.

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] terra-who.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 01:21 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 01:42 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] terra-who.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 01:49 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 01:56 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] terra-who.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:02 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:07 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] terra-who.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:11 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:20 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] terra-who.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:22 am (UTC) - Expand

(no subject)

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:27 am (UTC) - Expand

[text, anon]

Date: 2010-08-08 07:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] punkass_drgnrdr.livejournal.com
Don't know.

Too many people I have a duty to back home. Too many people I have a duty to here.

Re: [text, anon]

Date: 2010-08-08 05:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
You know, I'm honestly surprised you're the first to say that. Guess people are more decisive then I took them for.

[text, anon]

Date: 2010-08-09 01:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] punkass_drgnrdr.livejournal.com
Or it proves Yggdrasil loves people who have already endured more than their share.

Re: [text, anon]

Date: 2010-08-10 01:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
We wouldn't be very interesting otherwise.

[text, anon]

From: [identity profile] punkass_drgnrdr.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 02:44 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: [text, anon]

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 03:01 am (UTC) - Expand

[text, anon]

From: [identity profile] punkass_drgnrdr.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 03:03 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: [text, anon]

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 03:10 am (UTC) - Expand

[text, anon]

From: [identity profile] punkass_drgnrdr.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 03:32 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: [text, anon]

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 03:40 am (UTC) - Expand

[text, anon]

From: [identity profile] punkass_drgnrdr.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 03:57 am (UTC) - Expand

Re: [text, anon]

From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com - Date: 2010-08-10 04:12 am (UTC) - Expand

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman