fasternlightbot: (Poyo~)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
[Though there's not a lot of light, the camera focuses on the cheerful face of Poyomon.]

Poooooooo~ [The little digimon's surroundings seem to be made of of nothing but sand and the odd ball of gray fur. Which then starts to wake.]

Ugh, what's with the wake up call? *Fluffy makes a face at the Poyomon* Oh, so you hatched.

Po! [The camera's view gets flipped as Fluffy moves and it becomes much brighter, the beach now visible.]

Since you most likely don't remember, you tried to eat me. I'm returning the favor. *which is what Fluffy tries next, stuffing the slime digimon into his mouth. This doesn't work well for the Gazimon and he soon spits Poyo back out*

*giggles* Yoyoyoyo~

*coughing and gagging on a mouthful of slime* Don't laugh at me slimeball! *sends Poyo rolling with a swipe of his claws*

*just finds this fun and keeps giggling*
Page 1 of 4 << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] armycatblack.livejournal.com
Fluffy...what are you doing to that poor thing?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
....who are you?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Fluffy! You had a kid and didn't tell me?

Who's the father?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:22 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] armycatblack.livejournal.com
*camera turns on and Fisk appears on screen.* Names Fisk. I don't think we have been properly introduced. I live with the Robot Masters, and your...Quick's partner, if I remember. Why are you batting that thing around like it's a yard ball?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
It's not my- what do you mean who's the father?!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Well, you are such a sissy that you're the mom.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
*points a claw at the camera* Well, Fisk, not only are you crazy, but I think you've been misinformed. I'm not Speedy's partner.

As for the slimeball... *Poyo is clinging to Fluffy's leg now so the bigger digimon kicks it away* It tried to eat me.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:34 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Oh ha ha. It's not my kid.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] armycatblack.livejournal.com
Oh. Hmmm...then whose partner are you? And...how did that tiny thing try to eat you? Looks more like it wants to cuddle you than eat you.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:35 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
It looks like you.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:38 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
No one's. I'm a free digimon. And it was bigger. It got tama'd before it could so I waited for it to hatch so I could return the favor.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:39 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
...how?! It's a slimy blob!

Poooooo~

Ugh, go away!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
It's stupidly cute.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
*gapes at being called cute before Poyo knocks him over with a playful tackle*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] armycatblack.livejournal.com
Well, sure revenge may feel right, but you know it won't help. Why not make friends with it? When it gets big again, I'm sure he could help you. It'd help you out in the long run.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:48 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... *pfffthahahahaha*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Do you have any idea how long that would take? And I don't want to take care of the stupid thing. *crosses his arms* I'm better off on my own.

Po yoyo po yoooo~

Shut up.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
*bounces around happily, that is until Fluffy grabs it and flings it into the ocean* Poooooooooooooooooo.... *sploosh*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] armycatblack.livejournal.com
Well then, why don't I take it off your hands? If you don't want it I'll take it.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 04:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Fluffy you're a horrible mother!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 05:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I'm not a mom!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 05:05 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Ha! Sure! You can take the slimy little monster. Where do you want to pick it up?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 05:07 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Yes you are, that baby digimon is proof.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 05:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I didn't make it! It was going to be my food!

*oh, what's that in the distance, it's Poyo and the little digimon is slowly swimming back*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-06-01 05:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
You're doing a wonderful job of eating it then. *oh sarcasm*
Page 1 of 4 << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman