fasternlightbot: (well this isn't good)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
*sigh* I don't even know where to start so I'm going to ramble and hope it makes sense. Know where Metal is, Royal Base, Roll told me. Don't know why she told me, could be a trap, could be something else, probably something Metal said to her to get her to do it. He tried to use Crash as a ticket out but that didn't work. Makes me wonder what else he might try to use to get out. He knows where we live but I doubt that's useful enough info to trade. At least it confirms that they won't take us apart or reprogram us, no, no one can say they told me so, it was a logical caution. There's no way we can get him out as things are now so no one tell Crash. Seriously, tell Crash and he'll go in alone and we know that's not going to end well, so don't.

If we can get an idea of where Metal is within the base then we have a much better chance of pulling his ass out of there. Need to ask Crash if he knows anyone with DATS connections. And Kats, what about you? Could you or do you know anyone that could get us an inside look of the place. Then we cause a distraction - this will probably be Crash once we tell him and point him in the right direction. Oh, and no one is required to help get Metal out and I'm not going to blame anyone if they want to leave the jerk in there rust, but help would be nice and it'd mean you could hold this over his head forever. So while Crash causes a distraction, we(or just me) will get to Metal as fast as possible and back out.

It's simple and could use better knowledge of what we're up against before becoming an actual plan but what do you guys think?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 01:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] techsavytabby.livejournal.com
Aha finally I can be useful for more then being a robo medic...not that I don't enjoy that.

Conceivably I should be able to...with time, get you some schematics of the facility and if I'm at my usual level of proficiency I'll be able to get you the location of his cell. Hell maybe even the schedules of the guards or possibly the location of the main circuit breaker and backup generators. Nothing says distraction like shutting down the power and security.

It's all a matter of how tight their firewalls are, but this sir is my bread and butter as they say.

Are you aware you're offering to help Quickman spring one of the robots who would just rather skin you alive to ensure you're not a liability?

...yep!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 09:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
You can seriously do all that?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 09:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] techsavytabby.livejournal.com
I've done it all before to help my Pirate friends break people out from high security compounds before, not to mention numerous occasions where my considerable skills were used to help steal things in the same manner, re-routing security camera feeds to show the same loop of video, taking control of defensive androids via a wireless signal...it's all simply a matter of time and effort for me.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 09:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I think you just became the most useful member to this team. Get to work on that. I want to know everything with can about the place. Anything you need, just ask.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 09:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] techsavytabby.livejournal.com
Right away! TA fetch me some soda, we begin work post haste!

work work work.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 03:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ibeatquickman.livejournal.com
You're quite stupid.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 09:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
What the... hey you're not suppose to see this!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 09:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ibeatquickman.livejournal.com
I am just that good Quick Man.

Crash has friends in DATS and the Lightpost data for Royal Base.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 09:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
More like you don't know how to keep to yourself.

Does he really. Useful but not information I couldn't get myself.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 09:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ibeatquickman.livejournal.com
And yet you haven't even made the effort in doing so, what with this being locked from Crash Man. That and he would ask you why you were inquiring about that information.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 09:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
If you hadn't noticed, I was working on that. And seeing that we probably won't need that info now anyway, I choose the right way to go about it. But hey, since you apparently know everything, does the Doc know about Metal? I was going to send him a report on the matter but if he already knows then I don't want to waste his time.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 10:05 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] ibeatquickman.livejournal.com
Hm.

Do whatever it is you wish to do. However the Doctor finds out, it will probably end as well as telling Crash would.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 10:16 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
So he doesn't know. I will send him my report once everything is ready then.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 10:17 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-18 03:24 am (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (startled)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
It's got potential, as far as plans go. But I really don't like the idea of letting Crash go alone as a distraction. They arrested him before.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-18 03:46 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Well he'd have his digimon. And you could watch his back if you wanted. But I'm not sure if that would be the best place for you.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-18 03:59 am (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (sad flashman)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
I still don't like it, Quick. We'll see what we decide once we have enough information to make a detailed plan. You may be right though.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-18 04:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I know. But if we have a shot, we should go after him. Useless jerk or not, he's a linemate.

Until we do have a better plan, think you can practice getting Clear to evolve? Even if you decide to sit this out, might as well be as prepared as we can if you want to go.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-18 04:43 am (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (evil grin)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
Understood.

I'll see what I can with the pest. Getting him to evolve without a repeat of before may be difficult. And I don't plan to just sit by and let you guys have all the fun.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-18 04:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Yeah, that would be bad. I feel much better knowing you want to join in though. And if you need any help, just ask.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-18 05:47 am (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (wink)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
I'm not about to let you guys have all the excitement. I'm a Wilybot, Quick.

I will, if I can't get it on my own working with him.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-18 05:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Hard to tell sometimes when you miss so much of it. You should play with us more.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-18 10:57 pm (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (evil grin)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
I'll think about it, Speedy.

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman