fasternlightbot: (serious)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
You have odd taste in enemies if you've picked my cat to be one of them. Seems like a waste of time as well as boring to fight him. Also, Kats takes care of our repairs, so he's valuable to our group. I may not know exactly where you stand with the Doc, but I doubt he'd enjoy his work getting interrupted by repair needs. There is also the fact that the Doc could simply order us to kill him for you if it was needed. So as I see it, Kats is better off alive then dead. You'll have to deal with that.

[Untraceable / Audio]

Date: 2010-04-30 02:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hrtlssguardian.livejournal.com
On the contrary, my issue with the feline is his work. Hold D-comm to your ear and I'll give you a sample of it.

Re: [Untraceable / Audio]

Date: 2010-04-30 03:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
This better not be something that blows my ears out. *does as he's asked*

Re: [Untraceable / Audio]

Date: 2010-04-30 03:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hrtlssguardian.livejournal.com
[Suddenly screeching that sounds like a dial up connection is heard as an extremely weakened and altered version of Kats' virus is uploaded to Quick Man. It will cause Quick's motor systems to seize up, vision and hearing to become filled with static, and other random havoc with the Robot Master's system. The Virus, however, only lasts about ten seconds before correcting the errors it causes and deleting itself from Quick Man's systems.]

You just had a sample of what Kats subjected me to. I, however, decided not to be as cruel as he was and subject you to the full powered one. The original virus was twenty times stronger then that one, and doesn't have the decency of deleting itself after a set time. It took my VERAM unit three minutes to clear it fully out of my system. On top of this, he is producing an improved version.

It should not be hard to guess why I dislike him, but I am guessing you want to know why this matters to you right?

Re: [Untraceable / Audio]

Date: 2010-04-30 03:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
*ten seconds is longer for Quick then most others and not being able to move is a very bad thing for the speedster, so there's a torrent of curses after*

A simple description would have sufficed! Ugh...

Re: [Untraceable / Audio]

Date: 2010-04-30 04:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hrtlssguardian.livejournal.com
Maybe, but would you have fully understood what your house pet put me through?

If you think that was bad, wait until Dr. Wily decides to fully mobilize you and your bothers. That will animal turn the full version on you without a second thought! Sure he might be pushover nice guy now, but the second you stop being nice little service droids, and start being what you were made to be, he will not hesitate to use it on you.

I don't care if Kats is alive or dead as long as he stops making that virus! I will have no further need to harm him if you can keep him out of my way, and ensure that he can no longer work on that virus.

Re: [Untraceable / Audio]

Date: 2010-04-30 04:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Mention not being able to move and, yes, I would have known!

And I highly doubt he'll do anything to us. That's why I chose him in the first place. But I can see him needing to be rescued getting old so maybe we can come to a deal. I'll take care of this virus, but I want something in return. And as there's nothing I really need at the moment, you'll have to impress me.

Re: [Untraceable / Audio]

Date: 2010-04-30 04:52 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hrtlssguardian.livejournal.com
Hnn... normally I would be making a threat right now, but in order to facilitate better relations with a fellow machine of war I'll swallow my pride -- this time.

Would a strap-on holographic interface and a copy of Sky Nexus Racer 9 that I have modified to play several times faster then normal be satisfactory?

Re: [Untraceable / Audio]

Date: 2010-04-30 04:57 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Hmmm, let me think- *a pause way too short, even for Quick, to really think it over* Deal!

Re: [Untraceable / Audio]

Date: 2010-04-30 05:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] hrtlssguardian.livejournal.com
...

Very well then.

[Attached: Strap-on holographic interface, and modded Sky Nexus Racer 9.]

Re: [Untraceable / Audio]

Date: 2010-04-30 05:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
[Attachment received]

Pleasure doing business with you~ *yay shinies*

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman