fasternlightbot: (what in where?)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
*mostly speedster talk, but there's a few words here or there that's at normal speed*

Dammit I can't keep putting this off. He really needs to know and it's only going to get worse if I don't tell him. Ugh, he's going to hate me for this I know it. But I should get it over with. Yesterday was pretty lucky considering what could have happened... I should use that before it runs out. Yeah, so I'll tell him today.... well, maybe tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow sounds much better. Unless I'm just putting it off again..... Dammit. Okay okay, do it today, get it over with.....

I don't even know what I'm suppose to say. *headwall*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 04:40 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... you need to talk slower if you're gonna have the D-Comm on.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 04:43 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Cr-crash!? Um, I didn't know it was on...

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 04:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
It has a blinky light that'll let you know it's on.

So... who is gonna hate you?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 04:47 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I see that now. I wasn't looking at it before.

Um...

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 04:49 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
You should pay more attention to it then.

Um?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 04:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I was worried about other things at the moment.

....you.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 04:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Oh.

... *pfffthahahahahahahaha*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 04:59 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Why would I hate you? That's stupid.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:03 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Because.... Crash, we need to talk.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:11 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Remember when you asked me if something was bothering me and I said I'd tell you about it later? Well, it's that.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:12 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Yeah... Okay then um, what's bothering you?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Um, maybe we should talk about this in person? It's important.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:16 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... alright, where are you?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Kay.

*and Crash is coming to Quick's room*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
*is pacing, has been for a while actually, you can tell by the place he's made on the floor*

*makes a half attempt at a wave when Crash comes in*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:25 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
*has no clue what this could be about, and it shows in his expression as he gives a little wave back to Quick*

So, um... talking?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:31 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Okay, um... first I guess I should tell you that I was wrong when I said there was something... wrong with you. And I'm sorry.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:36 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Oh... okay. That's, um, fine?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:41 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
But, see, that also means that you... dammit how do I say this so it doesn't sound bad, uh, you're different? I mean, you're not different different, but you're different then how I thought you were. Does that make sense?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
*stares but.... nods, no he doesn't really get it but he is glad that Quick is apologizing for that whole thing so... agreeing!*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
*will take Crash on his word, or in this case his nodding and keep going before he can chicken out*

Alright. So, that's not a bad thing. But it's confusing as it means I don't know you as well as I thought I did. Which I'd like to fix that if you'll let me, because I'd really like it if we were closer, but right now I'm not sure of.... stuff.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 05:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
*slow blink, Crash is parsing this*

... Stuff. What kind of stuff?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 06:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
The, um, kinda stuff you have to be close to someone to know.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 06:02 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
*lost him again Quick, stop being vague*

Um... okay?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 06:04 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
*dammit, braces self* I'm not sure how I feel about you anymore.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 06:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I didn't want to tell you, but you needed to know. If you hate me I understand. *staring at the floor now*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 06:19 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... I...

I'll go now. *and goes to do just that*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 06:22 am (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-27 07:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] justoutrunyou.livejournal.com
*Was going to tease him a little for leaving his D-comm on but eavesdropped on the conversation first*

[Attached: piece of paper with I.O.U 1 hug written on it]

[text]

Date: 2010-04-27 11:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
[Attachment received]

Doing anything today? I could use a distraction.

Re: [text]

Date: 2010-04-27 11:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] justoutrunyou.livejournal.com
Wanna go to the race track and make everyone feel stupid for betting on the cars that you can outrun?

Re: [text]

Date: 2010-04-27 11:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
That sounds wonderful. I'll come pick you up at the usual place.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-28 01:54 am (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (sad flashman)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
*sighs* The D-comms suck.

[text]

Date: 2010-04-28 02:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
At least I got it over with. *not actually happy about that*

Re: [text]

Date: 2010-04-28 07:40 am (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (sad flashman)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
I guess. It sucks that it happened that way.

Re: [text]

Date: 2010-04-28 05:58 pm (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (sad flashman)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
Just remember, I'm here if you need anything.

Re: [text]

Date: 2010-04-28 08:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Thanks. That means a lot.

Re: [text]

Date: 2010-04-28 11:05 pm (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (smile)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
You're welcome, Speedy.

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman