fasternlightbot: (serious)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
Okay, in case you haven't noticed, the doctor is out of prison. Metal Man put up his own life to do this and it'll be a couple weeks before he's back. Remember to give him some time to adjust.

Wily wants us all ready. For what, I don't know. You know how he is about these things. Anything could happen so just be ready. And don't do anything to piss him off. Flash, this is aimed mostly at you. Think before you act or speak for once. If I can do it, so can you. Anyone who has problems controlling your digimon, we'll have training for them in the morning. This needs to be a well working team yesterday.

Any questions or things that need to be brought up?


[locked to Crash]

Hey, things are going to be okay. Metal will be fine and we'll go around blowing stuff up like we always do until we get our butts handed to us and Wily goes into hiding or back to jail. We'll have to work on your friendship problem a bit, but we'll figured that out. And Crash? I love you. Don't blow up and leave me alone.
Page 1 of 5 << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] >>

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-04 10:45 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
N-no... no questions.

[locked to Quick]

I... you wouldn't be alone.

[locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 10:51 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I would. It.... it hurts so much just thinking about losing you. I don't think I'd be able to take it really happening.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 10:53 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Quick... as... as long as you're okay? I... i don't care if i die.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
The same goes for me, but the problem with this is that neither of us would be okay if the other was not around.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:01 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... n... no, I... I know you'd be okay without me. You're tough.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
You're wrong. You... you don't know what life was like before you were around.... And you've seen me around Flash, it's pathetic. I'm not tough in any sense of the word.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
That's because Flash hurts you... You... you at least aren't the one with a bomb in his chest for having tried to make Mega Man know the truth.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:15 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
So? I've been beat up by others. What's a little pain?

No, I'm the one with a ninja after him because he saved Mega's life.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:17 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
I don't want you to be hurt... We can't, we can't even...

... N-no, he won't. we made a deal.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Can't....?

You made- oh, right. What was this deal?

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
together.

... I'll... let wily fix me.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
......no. N-no! You're not broken Crash! You're perfect the way you are!

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:29 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
I... I'm sorry.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 11:32 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
But- I love you.

What am I suppose to do?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-04 02:21 pm (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (Default)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
Understood.

And, Quick, I promise I'll try. I can't promise any further than trying though. I don't like this Wily, but I don't want any more of us hurt either. I especially don't want to see him put into a situation where he has no choice other than to detonate the bomb in Crash.

I don't think that the Digimon that I have is going to work with us on things though. I can probably bully him into it, but I'm still concerned it might do something stupid.

Also, we may not get along, Quick, but, right now, I promise you that I'll put it aside for the team. I give you my word on that. Until things are back to normal and Metal is up, you do not have to fear me.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 05:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
I love you too!

nothing... not even if I die will change that! so please... trust me?

(no subject)

Date: 2009-03-04 05:46 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I'll agree with you that I prefer ours over this one, but Wily is Wily.

That's what the training will be for. He'll learn that there's no time for being a goody goody when your life is on the line along with everyone around you.

I.... thank you, Flash. We can not let Wily think for even a second that this team is expendable in any way. Not fighting amongst ourselves will go a long way to help that.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 05:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I'm sorry. I can't do that, Crash. Not if it means losing you.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 05:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
But... it'll mean that... I won't lose you.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 05:58 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
....shit. This is so messed up. Okay, if it comes down to it, we'll do things your way. But can we at least try to stay together?

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 06:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
I- I want to but... he'll find out, I know it.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 06:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
And how will that be any worse then telling him yourself? Maybe... maybe he won't care?

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 06:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
You... you've seen what he does to those who don't 'listen' to him! He... he'll use you to hurt me, or he'll hurt you! I don't want you to get hurt because of me.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 06:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
How is this not listening to him? We're disobeying anything he's said. Could you even say it's important enough to waste his time with? All there is, is the deal you made with Shadow Man. And if I can find a way around that, we should be good as long as it doesn't bother Wily.

No one has to get hurt.

Re: [locked]

Date: 2009-03-04 06:17 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
h... how can you be so... so calm about this?!
Page 1 of 5 << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] >>

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman