[action]

NSFW Feb. 26th, 2011 02:34 pm
fasternlightbot: (pout)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
After trying to win Crash over for what he was sure was days, Quick was started to doubt his ability to make it work. Maybe he was going about it the wrong way or not trying hard enough. What if he was trying too hard? He didn't know and nothing Crash did ever gave him any clues. The cave wasn't helping; he'd already paced a path into the floor and he'd finished reading his last book yesterday. So in a fit of desperation, he went deeper into the cave, looking for Gotsu. Sure he didn't trust her, and she had gotten him into this mess to begin with, but he didn't have anyone else to turn to.

"Gotsu?"
Page 1 of 8 << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] >>

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 07:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
It's not like Quick would have much of a hard time finding Gotsu, as the Hawkmon was whistling to herself (which happens to sound very pipi-ish) while she was puttering about in the cave. Away from the robots, just in case of course. So hearing Quick ask for her, a first it seems since Crash hasn't been talking at all to either of them it seems, of course she'll reply. While trying to keep Quick out of the deeper parts of the cave at the same time.

"What is it, Princess?"
Edited Date: 2011-02-26 08:02 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 08:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
He'll ignore the princess comment, but only because he really needs help. "Crash is still ignoring me and I don't know what I'm doing wrong."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 08:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
"And?" She'll just give Quick the blankest look ever now. "How I am supposed to fix that?"

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 08:22 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
"Well you're the one who thought me coming here would be a good idea. Now that it's messed things up even more, the least you could do is help me find out the right way to fix things."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 08:28 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
"I'm not the one who made insane promises here," And she's going back into the deeper part of the cave. "You did that, so you gotta deal with it."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 08:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
"What else was I suppose to do?" he shouts after her. "I leave for any amount of time and he automatically thinks I'm abandoning him!" He sighs. "And then it'd only be harder to get him to forgive me later."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 08:48 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
"He's already not forgiving you right now anyway." she's not stopping as she talks. "And really what is it that you're doing that could make him think that way, hm?"

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 08:53 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
"It's be worse if he thought I was ditching him, which is what I'm not doing and making sure he knows that by staying here. Speaking of which, where are you going?" He doesn't want to follow even deeper.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 08:54 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
"You still didn't answer my question," Her voice is getting faaainter as she goes in deeper Quick, he'll have to follow if he wants to continue this little talk.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:00 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Quick groans and starts after her. "Yes I did. Now answer mine."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
"No, you didn't. What is it that you're doing that makes him think that way, it can't just be the whole not spending time together thing."

Oh hey, this part of the cave looks a hell of a lot nicer. How weird.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
"Well, that and spending time with people who aren't him, but by spending all my time here, I take care of both those problems."

That is weird.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
It looks almost homey.

"Any one in particular, since yanno he didn't seem to keep this up with the others. Right?"

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Homey or not, it's still a cave.

"Are you kidding? He does this with everyone I hang out with. I hang out with Sandy, he pitches a fit. I finally make friends with Flash, something he said he wanted, and he tries to kill him." Quick punches a wall. "It's not fair. I never did that when he spent time with others."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:23 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
"He's not doing that with those two now, right? He got over it, or whatever he did."

Hey is that a chair, cause it looks like Gotsu has found herself a chair to sit on now.

"Maybe you should have."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
"Eventually, yeah. But I had to fight him over it forever."

Well it is her 'home' so it makes sense that she'd have some furniture, even if he still thought the whole living in a cave thing weird.

"What, make a fuss over having friends? Why? I don't own him; he can make his own choices over who he wants to spend time with."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:34 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Hey the cave thing is weird to her now too, just cause she ain't a Gotsumon anymore.

"... Yggdrasil, you are stupid. It's not about friends and the fact that you can't see it well... It doesn't surprise me that you've gotten yourself stuck in this situation."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Quick would suggest she move to a treehouse if he was aware of that.

"If it's so obvious, then why don't you tell me already? Because not letting me in on it isn't helping any of us."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
"Cause it's not my problem."

Plain and simple, and she looks like she's not going to give Quick an answer anytime soon.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-26 09:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Quick takes a few steps toward Gotsu, pointing at the bird. "Crash is your partner! You got me into this mess! And he's gonna be miserable forever unless you help me! If that doesn't make it your problem, then I'll kick you around until it is!"

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-27 03:44 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
"Actually this is the calmest I've felt him being in a long long time." And she doesn't seem at all bothered by Quick's threats.

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-27 03:56 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Normally Quick would have gotten more pissed at his threats being ignored, but he hadn't expected to here that.

"He is? Are you sure? If he's not pissed, then why is he still ignoring me?"

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-27 04:00 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
"Yes, he is. If he wasn't I would actually be bugging you to fix it." Because that makes total sense.

"And hell if I know, maybe he wants you to do something in particular."
Edited Date: 2011-02-27 04:01 am (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-27 04:08 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
"Oh." That did make sense. And now Quick feels a teeny bit bad about yelling and threatening her.

"But what... This would be so much easier if he'd tell me what he wanted instead of making me guess."

(no subject)

Date: 2011-02-27 04:10 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
A flat look, come on Quick when has Gotsu ever lead you wrong before?

"Well don't look at me. I can't read you stupid bot's minds."
Page 1 of 8 << [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] >>

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman