fasternlightbot: (questionable content)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
Hey Crash, I know you've been busy lately, but do you have time to catch lunch with me today?
Page 1 of 4 << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 09:51 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:06 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Uh, to hang out?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Maybe I don't wanna hang out.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Oh. What about tomorrow then?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:21 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Nope, busy then too.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:25 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Damn. If they keep working you like this, I'll have to steal you. When will you be free?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Dunno, probably never.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:31 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
....alright, what did I do?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:36 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
You're upset with me so obviously I've done something wrong. What is it?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
I'm not upset, I'm just busy. If you don't like that then maybe you should find a better boyfriend.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I don't want anyone else but you. *sigh* Why can't you just tell me what's wrong?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 10:52 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Cause there's nothing wrong.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Then ditch what you're doing and come hang out.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Can't, it's important.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:10 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
More important then spending time with me?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Everything is more important then that.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
....why are you doing this to me?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:22 pm (UTC)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:26 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Making me feel.... horrible.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:27 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
It's not my fault if you're feeling bad about things.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
You're the one that said I'm not worth your time.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
And you say it all the time to me, so we're even.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I've never said that.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-11-05 11:40 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Not with words.

Now I have stuff to do and can't waste anymore time arguing.
Page 1 of 4 << [1] [2] [3] [4] >>

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman