Woooooooo! Finally! DATS got it's ass kicked, and it's about time too! I hope this means we can cause some real chaos now. It's been way too long since we've knocked over a building or caused a car pileup.
I guess we could try it without a whole team, but it wouldn't be the same. And that's if we even got the go ahead to go through with it. Just causing some random chaos doesn't require any planning.
Feel free to join in if you're in the area when things start going boom.
I know, but they don't worry me. There's so much going on in Neon on an everyday bases that they have their hands full. We start something on one side while they're dealing with something on the other? Gives up plenty of time to have fun before they catch up.
Though if you've got any ideas for other nice places to terrorize, I'm all ears.
Personally, I would love to see a little chaos in, say, Asuka to start. Maybe even Tetha, as long as all involved can get away quickly, just to make Ravemon look like a schmuck.
I haven't a clue, but wouldn't a car pileup require vast amounts of planning in order to make it seem like it wasn't planned or staged? You know how this DATS place likes to work~ They can pick up at the slightest hints of aggression.
[Anonymous, Unhackable]
Date: 2010-09-16 07:00 am (UTC)... Eh, I guess that's a good start, actually.
Re: [Anonymous, Unhackable]
Date: 2010-09-16 07:05 am (UTC)Re: [Anonymous, Unhackable]
Date: 2010-09-16 11:14 am (UTC)Really, it'd only take a choice few to get the ball running.
Re: [Anonymous, Unhackable]
Date: 2010-09-16 06:25 pm (UTC)I guess we could try it without a whole team, but it wouldn't be the same. And that's if we even got the go ahead to go through with it. Just causing some random chaos doesn't require any planning.
Re: [Anonymous, Unhackable]
Date: 2010-09-16 08:56 pm (UTC)I look forward to seeing some real havoc, for sure.
Just... A little caution, DATS Neon is still around, so staying away from Neon City might be smart.
Re: [Anonymous, Unhackable]
Date: 2010-09-16 09:07 pm (UTC)I know, but they don't worry me. There's so much going on in Neon on an everyday bases that they have their hands full. We start something on one side while they're dealing with something on the other? Gives up plenty of time to have fun before they catch up.
Though if you've got any ideas for other nice places to terrorize, I'm all ears.
Re: [Anonymous, Unhackable]
Date: 2010-09-16 09:33 pm (UTC)Re: [Anonymous, Unhackable]
Date: 2010-09-16 09:42 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-16 10:47 pm (UTC)Re: [Anonymous, Unhackable]
Date: 2010-09-16 10:51 pm (UTC)I look forward to the chance for all hell to break loose soon, though~
(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-16 10:59 pm (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-19 05:49 am (UTC)Why stop with buildings and car pileups? I say have more fun! All out digimon riot! That would be awesome!
(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-23 04:13 am (UTC)(no subject)
Date: 2010-09-23 05:38 am (UTC)