fasternlightbot: (and that's why dragons are the best)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
Okay, another long year has passed and it'll be Crash's 'birthday' on the Twenty-first. So anyone friends with him needs to speak up so we can come up with something amazing for it. I'd really like it to be something original, but as long as it's something he'd like, it'll do.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 08:14 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] takashi-waku.livejournal.com
Crash? The robot?

Can't say I know him all that well, but I'd be happy to lend a hand if you need one. You know, decorations and shit.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 08:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Are there any other Crash's around?

Sure, if ends up being something with decorations.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 12:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] techsavytabby.livejournal.com
Hmmm I don't suppose there are any upgrades I could prepare for him that he'd be interested in?

ooo ooo! Let's make Pipi a birdhouse!

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 12:15 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Ah that takes me back to the first time my Teashop was every trashed during a party.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 02:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
You're on your own gift wise, but TA has as good idea as any.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 02:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I wish we could do something like that again.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 05:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
What's to stop us? I know a Mon in Axoryi who wouldn't mind us using his bar's party area.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 07:12 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scrapperzen.livejournal.com
Well, if I remember correctly, he likes blowing up cakes?

Why not get him a giant cake rigged with demolition charges, and give him the detonator for his birthday?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 09:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Crash would freak if we threw him a party like that.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 09:18 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I... that's actually a good idea. He didn't get to blow up the last one.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-13 10:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scrapperzen.livejournal.com
:) I love seeing people get what they want for their birthdays.

If you want, I'll even help bake the cake for you. (You'll have to find someone else to set the charges, though. Not my area of expertise, sadly.)

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-14 01:37 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
All I need is a kitchen away from home so he doesn't find out. I have a lot of experience with cake.

Oh, and he has his own bombs; it's an insult to have him use others.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-14 01:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Ah I see...

...well I tried.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-14 02:06 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Nice try. Wish he did like the loud crazy parties, but he's an odd one. Oh, uh, hey, do you think Crash would notice if I baked his cake at your shop? Plus you have that big freezer I could hide it in.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-14 02:21 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] badluckbabe.livejournal.com
Not if you come in when he's not working he wouldn't~ I can arrange it however need be.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-14 02:24 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I can come in at night so I don't get in the way.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-14 03:49 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] scrapperzen.livejournal.com
Even better.

If you want to use mine, I'll be happy to offer it to you.

It's set up for LOTS of baking, so it should hopefully be just what you're looking for.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-15 03:58 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Unless you've got one bigger then Jinx's shop, no thanks.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-15 05:18 am (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (startled)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
Didn't realize that was coming up...

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-15 05:23 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Well it is. Help me come up with stuff for it. We can't have it turn out like last year's.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-16 04:56 am (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (HEY!)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
I have no idea what to do for his birthday. This isn't exactly my strong point, Quick.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-16 05:28 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
And you think it's mine? Why do you think I'm asking for help? I have a few ideas for it but not where we should go or what we should do, which are the main points for the whole thing. If he wanted something more exciting I could throw one hell of a party, but he doesn't.

So strong point or not, try to help?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-16 08:17 pm (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (sad flashman)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
Good point. He really is strange about these things...

I'll do what I can to help. How about that, Quick?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-16 09:04 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
That's all I ask.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-16 09:35 pm (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (Default)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
Good. Your plans so far?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-16 11:59 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Get a pinata shaped like Air, make a large cake for Crash to blow up, and make a bunch of cupcakes with Pipis on them.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 12:53 am (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (wink)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
Definitely sounds like a good start. Though you may want to get him a few of those pinatas if you can.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 01:26 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Hehe, good plan. Now if I could get old Fanface himself to walk in right as Crash was trashing them, it'd be perfect, but I doubt it's possible. He's more of a hermit then you nowadays.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 06:52 am (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (HEY!)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
Hey! I'm not a hermit.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 06:55 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Joking, Flash, joking~

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 10:24 pm (UTC)
stop_flashtime: (HEY!)
From: [personal profile] stop_flashtime
Not very funny.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-05-17 10:30 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I think it's plenty funny. Lighten up.

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman