[text]

NSFW Apr. 15th, 2010 02:55 pm
fasternlightbot: (the sky is.... blue)
[personal profile] fasternlightbot
So uh, anyone out there want some free food? The leftovers aren't vanishing as fast as they used to and I'm running out of space for it all.
Page 1 of 3 << [1] [2] [3] >>

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 07:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Ya need to stop making so much then.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 07:37 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I'm used to there being a bottomless pit to shove it at.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 07:38 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
You could always try and drag him back, but I doubt that'd do any good for anyone right now.

So you just gotta adjust.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 07:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I'll adjust. Didn't realize I had to until I ran out of room in the fridge though.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 08:01 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... for someone who is fast you're not really quick to catch on are you?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 08:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
If Crash wouldn't kill me for it, I'd kick you over the house.

How is Crash anyway?

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 08:13 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
I am thankful that I am the only digimon partner in this house who's tamer likes him.

Better, heck of a lot better after going to Carnival Island with Metal and me hatching. Good enough that I'm back to child level too.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 08:33 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Well that's.... good.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 08:39 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... You sure? He's at work so it's not like he'll see this.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 08:42 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
If he's happy then it's a good thing. Doesn't matter who caused it.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 08:44 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... You're upset because of that? Now you're being silly.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 08:47 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I'm not upset.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 08:50 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Quick, I'm not dumb. And wouldn't the fact that even after Metal helped cheer Crash up he's still happy mean more? Since yanno, it's the people around him now that's probably helping with that.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 08:57 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
I said it doesn't matter and I mean it, Gotsu. As long as he's happy.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:03 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Except it does or you wouldn't be upset by it. And don't tell me you're not, cause you guys get upset over some weird arse things.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:08 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
What makes you think I'm upset? You can't decide I'm upset over it just because it's weird.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:09 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
Because I could just go down to the kitchen and see you making that funny face you make when you're trying to hide the fact that something is bugging you.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:11 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
What? What face? I don't make a face.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
*here have a birdy!Gotsu coming into the kitchen, if Quick is even there*

Yeah you do, it's kinda funny. Crash makes one when he's trying to hide the fact he's getting pissed off.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:19 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
*is there, still trying to sort through the food*

*and now trying to keep from making any faces, is failing* I... don't know what you're talking about.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:24 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
... Wow you weren't lying. *whistles at all the food*

You're making one right now.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:29 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
You want some? You do eat food now, right?

I am not. *blank face blank face blank face, now lets see how long he can hold it that way*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:35 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
I guess so? Rocks don't strike me as very appealing now.

... *snickers* Stop doing that, cause now you're being silly for no reason.

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:41 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] fasternlightbot.livejournal.com
Help yourself if you want.

*....pouts*

(no subject)

Date: 2010-04-15 09:43 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] drillsforhands.livejournal.com
*kinda stares at the food cause HE IS NEW TO THIS EATING THING, overwhelmed so will stick to the teasing Quick stuff*

I should take a picture to give to Crash of you making faces.
Page 1 of 3 << [1] [2] [3] >>

Profile

fasternlightbot: (Default)
DWN 012 Quickman